Under certain cases, executing a program, such as an application installer, that is stored in a repository in the Trusted File Manager will fail with messages similar to
Error Code Ox800704b3 - The network path was either typed incorrectly, does not exist, or the network provider is not currently available. Please try retyping the path or contact your network administrator.
It’s a common error usually appearing when WebClient service is not running:
- Right click Computer and click on Manage. The Computer Management window should appear.
- In the console tree box at the left, click on Services and Applications, then click on Services. A list of services should appear.
- Scroll down until you find WebClient.
- Right click it and click on Properties.
- Under the General tab click on Start. If you want to have the service start automatically as part of the Windows boot process, then set the Startup type to Automatic.